Terms of Service and Privacy
Eboys Studio provides this site subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between Eboys Studio S.A, DBA Eboysstudio.com, a company registered at the Office Bureau of Geneva (Switzerland), (hereinafter "Eboys Studio" or "the Company"), its affiliates, successors and assigns, and you the Eboys Studio account holder (hereinafter called User) for your use and enjoyment of www.Eboysstudio.com, and all of the content as may be contained hereunder, and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Upon notice published on-line Eboys Studio may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue, change or replace services offered.
Web Copyright Information. All pages within this Internet site ("Site") are the property of Eboys Studio S.A. and/or its affiliates. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without the express written permission of Eboys Studio.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please contact us so we can terminate your account. Failure to notify Eboys Studio shall constitute your approval.
1. All individuals accessing Eboysstudio.com represent to Eboys Studio that they are 18 years of age or older. Certain material available on the internet through Eboysstudio.com may not be suitable for individuals under the age of 18. It is absolutely prohibited for any user or entity to transmit the images of anyone under 18 years of age through or on the Site, and such conduct will result in immediate termination of your account without refund.
2. User understands further that the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. You access such materials at your own risk. Eboys Studio has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
3. Information transmitted through Eboysstudio.com and through the Internet in general is not 100% confidential. Eboys Studio uses a very sophisticated encrypted system to protect your information but to system do not offer a full guarantee. Therefore, Eboys Studio cannot and will not guarantee privacy or guarantee protection of any user. The Company reserves the right to monitor any User's transmissions when deemed necessary for providing proper service and/or to protect the rights and property of the Company, or in order to comply with the law. The Company will not disclose any information about any User unless required by court order, subpoena or other legal request, or upon the advice of counsel.
4. Warranty Disclaimer. Eboys Studio exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information on its wEboys Studioite. Use of any information obtained via Eboysstudio.com is at your own risk. Neither Eboys Studio nor any of its licensors, employees or agents warrants that the service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does Eboys Studio or its licensors, employees or agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the service.
This site, including any content or information contained within it or any site-related service, is provided "as is" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site and site-related services.
Eboys Studio, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the site, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or site-related services is to stop using the site and/or those services.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of Eboysstudio.com, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Although Eboys Studio attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Eboys Studio so that it can be corrected.
5. User agrees to indemnify and hold without harm Eboys Studio, its officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and other Users from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including attorney's fees) and liabilities resultant from any and all use of the User's account whether authorized or not authorized.
6. Eboys Studio's Internet connections and all other services provided to the user by Eboys Studio may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. or state & European regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, child pornography, or material protected as a trade secret. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Eboys Studio from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
7. The right to use Eboysstudio.com is not transferable. Accounts are for your use only! User is responsible for the confidentiality of user's passwords. Loaning your account to others, connecting a system used by multiple persons, group use of user login, and consuming more than one modem line are explicitly prohibited. If the user has multiple accounts, then the user is limited to one login session per system account at any time. Violation of this policy will be dealt with as theft of service and may be prosecuted under civil or criminal law.
8. Eboys Studio' services should not be used to send unsolicited advertising or promotional materials to other network users. Electronic mail and appropriate USENET newsgroups may be used in the conduct of legitimate businesses. Eboys Studio DOES NOT ALLOW users to run Maillist, Listserv or any form of auto-responder from a users shell. Processes that run or are activated while the user is not logged in are also NOT ALLOWED. Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and Eboys Studio will not be tolerated. When Eboys Studio becomes aware of possible violations, we will initiate an investigation. At the same time, in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity, Eboys Studio may suspend access to services to the individual account in question. Confirmation of violations may result in cancellation of the individual account and/or criminal prosecution. The account suspension may be rescinded at the discretion of Eboys Studio following payment of a reconnection charge.
9. Use of this account to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. User will abide by all the rules, regulations and policies of those networks and computer systems accessed via this account. If the User is unsure of those policies, it is the User's responsibility to ascertain said policies.
10. Payment Terms:
The User is responsible for any and all fixed and accumulative charges for this account. The first month service fee (or other available billing period selected) is due upon account setup. Each month (or other billing period selected), on the date of the application, the account will be charged the monthly access and any other fees for the new month plus any accumulated charges for the past month. Unused free hours do not accrue from one month to the next. Failure to use this account(s) does not relieve the user of payment obligations. The User must inform Eboys Studio for cancellation of his account. Without cancellation notice, Eboys Studio will charge the billing period fees at the end of your previous billing period.
Credit Card customers agree to allow Eboys Studio to bill such card on each successive billing date automatically after the initial charge and account setup. User agrees to allow Eboys Studio to make the automatic monthly charge without separate authorization from the account holder. Credit Card customers shall notify Eboys Studio of any changes in Credit Card Number or expiration date. If the card is not honored for any reason Eboys Studio will attempt to notify the card holder from information given at sign-up. Eboys Studio may also attempt to contact the card holder ONE time, via the email address provided at subscription. If alternative billing is not established within seven (7) days the account will be terminated. Re-establishment of the account will be subject to a $15.00 reconnection fee.
If payment is by check, payment due dates are indicated on your invoice, which will arrive via email and contains your user identification and password. Dishonored checks are subject to a collection fee and your account may be suspended until the account is current. If payment is not received within 7 days of the due date, service will be terminated.
Eboys Studio has the right to instantly terminate service for any unpaid or partial paid subscriptions. Accounts in default are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month on the outstanding balance. Termination of service shall not relieve the user from the obligation to satisfy outstanding invoices. In the event Eboys Studio utilizes an attorney to collect such sums, the user shall be responsible for the payment of all of Eboys Studio attorneys' fees and costs in pursuing the collection of these sums.
Eboys Studio reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the user on a pro-rata basis.
The User must notify Eboys Studio in writing to cancel service. Fees for any setup and the first month's service are not refundable, unless the customer is unsuccessful in using the account and notifies Eboys Studio within ten days of establishing said service.
In addition to any price for services, Customer shall be responsible for the gross amount of any present or future federal, state, municipal or other government sales, use, excise, value added or other similar taxes applicable to the price, sales or delivery of any services furnished hereunder or to their use by customer.
11. Linked Internet Sites. Eboys Studio is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the User's own risk.
12. Postings. Eboys Studio is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content ("Postings") posted on the site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Eboys Studio may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain:
Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
Advertisements and/or solicitations of any kind.
Messages posted by users impersonating others.
Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Eboys Studio purporting to speak on behalf of Eboys Studio.
Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
Chain letters of any kind.
13. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement is entered into in the State of Geneva Switzerland and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Geneva, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Agreement submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Geneva, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. In the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect, and all provisions of these Terms and Conditions which operate to protect the rights of Eboys Studio shall continue in force even in the event of termination of these Terms and Conditions on other grounds. Eboys Studio' failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions. The duties and obligations contained herein at paragraphs 4, 5, 6, 10, and 11 will survive any termination hereof.
15. Entire Agreement/Modification. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. Eboys Studio may modify the terms of this Agreement by posting notice of such modification on a page of the Site entitled "Legal Notices" or "Legal Information" (or similar title) before the modification takes effect.
16. By the use of a Eboys Studio account the User accepts the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
17. These Terms and Conditions were last changed June 1st, 2009.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY. If you decide to enter Eboys Studio, you certify, under penalty of perjury, that you are an adult and you are not accessing this Eboys Studio to use it against the site operator or anybody else, and that you will not share this material with any minor, or any adult who might find this material personally offensive, and that you believe this material does not offend the community standards where you access from.
Membership Confirmation www.Eboysstudio.com
Your signup has been accepted by EPOCH.COM
Most people are honest and so this may not apply to you: Please note that trying to deny that you made a charge (if you really did) is fraudulent and is illegal. When we receive such disputes, this is our standard FRAUD POLICY:
1. IF YOU TRY TO DISPUTE or DENY a valid charge, your credit card or checking account along with your name and address will immediately be added to a negative database. The negative database is shared by thousands of merchants on the internet, both large and small, and you will not be able to purchase goods or services from said merchants in the future.
2. IF YOU TRY TO HACK, STEAL CONTENT or TAKE CODES FROM OUR VIDEOS, your IP address will be automatically placed in the negative database on the Real Server during the time of your membership. NO VIDEO WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE TIME OF THE MEMBERSHIP, AND NO REFUND will be given to the customer.
3. IF YOU TRY TO DISPUTE or DENY a valid charge, you will be sent an invoice for the disputed amount by regular postal mail. Copies will also be sent to your bank and credit card company. The invoice will include the following information:
- The name of the site you paid to access
- Your IP address when you signed up
- The day and time of your signup
- Access logs detailing when you accessed the site in question and what ISP you used to do so.
- Examples of any files and/or pictures and/or video captures of any information you downloaded from the site after gaining your username and password.
- If the second invoice is not paid within 30 days, your file will be forwarded to one of the 17 collection agencies that we work with on all five continents.
To avoid any of the above, we encourage you to contact us first for any problems with your membership purchase. We have an excellent track record in resolving any problems to see that you are fully satisfied with your purchase. For more information, please read our Terms of Agreement.
If you have any concerns about your purchase we encourage you to contact one of our customer service reps at webmaster @ Eboysstudio.com or call us at (1-800-522-0881) or 1-718-250-0134
For questions regarding password issues or closing account, please email Support@Epoch.com
We are always here to assist you with any complaints or problems!
Eboys Studio S.A.